Today’s 300 Seconds marketing task will actually take just a few seconds. But those few seconds will be repeated throughout the day.
The customer information you have in your POS database is only as good as you are. As you check out customers today, take a few seconds to verify that the information you have on file is correct.
- Do they still live on Main Street?
- Is the land line still accurate or do they only have a mobile number?
- Do you have their name spelled correctly?
- Is their electronic mail address correct?
- Have they been receiving your electronic mail newsletters and updates? (If not, check your “bounced” list.)
Social media has yet to pass electronic mail in terms of marketing reach and effectiveness. You can reach a lot of people through social media, but the messages are constructed for the masses and aren’t perceived as personally as electronic mail can be. But you can only achieve that reach and “connection” if the recipient information you have on hand is correct.