Book Club Recommendations for the week of March 17
With April approaching, I’m sure you have poetry events in order. Have you considered hosting a poetry book club? Why limit reading (or selling) poetry to April?
Introduce your poetry readers to Directing Herbert White: Poems by James Franco. A paperback original, it would be a great pick for a poetry book club.
For non-fiction book clubs, new releases in paperback include:
- The Hard Way on Purpose: Essays and Dispatches from the Rust Belt by David Giffels
- Operation Storm: Japan’s Top Secret Submarines and Its Plan to Change the Course of World War II by John J. Geoghegan
- The DiMaggios: Three Brothers, Their Passion for Baseball, Their Pursuit of the American Dream by Tom Clavin
Or here are some new paperback possibilities for fiction book clubs:
- Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Maxwell
- Spellman Six: The Next Generation by Lisa Lutz
- The Morels by Christopher Hacker
- Midnight Rose by Lucinda Riley