Display Ideas on Pinterest
Cross-promotion among social media platforms is necessary to reach your customers where they are. Photos and images can be easily shared (and tagged) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Submissions to our monthly display contest can be found on our display gallery. But if you’re more apt to follow boards on Pinterest, the display photos are available on our Pinterest Display & Whatnot board.
Other display boards are available to follow on Pinterest. In fact, you’ll probably recall 3 boards shared recently through the ABA’s Bookselling this Week. In the March 26 issue, links were provided for two boards created by Gary Robson of Red Lodge Books & Tea as “part of a project by the American Booksellers Association to help indie stores work together and share ideas.” The two boards are:
On April 3, the ABA added a third board to watch.
I follow a few other boards. Here are some of my favorites.
- Book Displays managed by Emily Oleniczak.
- Book Displays managed by Linda Lesher.
- Book Displays to Love managed by Tricia Simmons.
- Bookstore Window Displays managed by Susanna Bean.
- And these boards managed by Stefani Kelley.
- Bookstore window display ideas.
- Bookstore ideas.
- Various other bookstore holiday boards.