April Content Calendar
I love April. Not only is it a month for poetry and those who appreciate Jazz, it is also a time when we can allow ourselves to suffer fools. (Or become one.)
Here are a few days to consider when creating content for social media, for your blogs, or for in-house sales and promotions.
- April 2 – Children’s Book Day falls on Hans Christian Anderson’s birthday. It celebrates children’s books by encouraging children to read.
- April 3 – IndieNext Deadline for the June 2015 List
- April 5 – Easter
- April 10 – International Safety Pin Day
- April 11 – National Pet Day
- April 12 – DEAR Day. Drop Everything and Read.
- April 13 – Scrabble Day. You can celebrate this day in a large way, by hosting a tournament, or in a small way, by promoting your Scrabble Dictionary.
- April 15 – Tax Day.
- April 16 – High Five Day. (I’ve learned that the appropriate way to give a high five it to look at the participating party’s elbow when you deliver. Try it.)
- April 22 – Earth Day & Administrative Assistant Day
- April 30 – International Jazz Day