Congratulations to Cheryl Hare of Village House of Books in Los Gatos, California. Your May ChatterBox from Doubleday is on its way!
It’s time to enter the June ChatterBox giveaway from Doubleday. If you’d like to encourage your booksellers, bloggers, book lovers, and book clubbers to sign up for the monthly giveaway, here’s the link to share. And if you’d like to try to win a sample reserved just for Books & Whatnot readers which features Enchanted Islands by Allison Amend, enter the drawing below. Here’s what’s inside, with a description of each of the contents from the ChatterBox website:
- Hardcover Copy: Learn more about Enchanted Islands by Allison Amend HERE
- Discussion Guide: Questions to get the chatter started at your next book club
- Neon Sunglasses: There’s nothing worse than the sun in your eyes while you’re trying to read your favorite beach book. Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with these neon sunglasses.
- Tropical Flower Candle: While going to a tropical island might not be a reality for everyone this summer, we can help you pretend with a tropical flower candle. Lightly scented and brightly colored, you’ll think you really are on the Galápagos Islands.
- Luggage Tag: And if you are going to a tropical island this summer (or anywhere for that matter), we’ll help you hold onto your luggage. With a bright color that matches the cover of your new book, you’ll know which suitcase is yours.
- Tropical Umbrella Drinking Straws: Whether you’re reading on a beach somewhere or in your own back yard, you’ll need a cold drink on a hot summer day. Raise the umbrella and give your glass some tropical flair!