Congratulations to Jennifer Hartling of Redbery Books in Hayward, WI. Your April ChatterBox from Doubleday is on its way!
It’s time to enter the May ChatterBox giveaway from Doubleday. If you’d like to encourage your booksellers, bloggers, book lovers, and book clubbers to sign up for the monthly giveaway, here’s the link to share. And if you’d like to try to win a sample reserved just for Books & Whatnot readers, click here to enter the drawing for the May ChatterBox, which features Nine Women, One Dress by Jane L. Rosen, and includes Hurts Like a Mother by Jennifer Weiss and Lauren Franklin. Here’s what’s inside, with a description of each of the contents from the ChatterBox website:
- Advanced Readers Copy: Learn more about Nine Women, One Dress by Jane L. Rosen HERE
- Discussion Guide: Questions to get the chatter started at your next book club
- Hardcover Copy: Learn more about Hurts Like a Mother by Jennifer Weiss and Lauren Franklin HERE
- Prescription Candy: Each prescription bottle is filled with custom Hurts Like a Mother M&Ms that any mother will enjoy.
- TONYMOLY “I’m Real” Sheet Mask: Clear the stress away and pretend no one can see you beneath your rejuvenating mask.
- Hot Pink Manicure Kit: Get your cuticles in shape and your fingers and toes ready for summer with this manicure kit.
- Nail Polish: A shade of pink is just what you need to finish your spa day.