I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but November is just around the corner.
I’ve created a November Content Calendar to help plan social media posts and promotions. There are several days that could tie-in to books:
- Author’s Day is Saturday, November 1. Why not invite local authors to stop by for a special tea, coffee, or adult beverage?
- When Daylight Saving Time ends on November 2, you can promote books that include time-saving techniques or productivity tips.
- Origami Day is November 11th! You could host a subdued how-to event for adults, or a Star Wars Origami event for kids.
- Feature different cookbooks throughout the month leading up to Homemade Bread Day on November 17.
- And then rest up for the November trifecta: Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Small Business Saturday.
Remember to complete the calendar with your own events and promotions. And if you still have blank days, share an image of your store pet… reading a book.